Clean Your Ducts for a Healthier Home
Your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is important, and having a clean, properly functioning heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system is vital to maintaining a clean healthy and comfortable living environment.
That’s where Phoenix Air comes in. Let us clean your air ducts to:
- Remove harmful bacteria, dust particulates, dust mites, pet dander, skin dander, pollen, lint and many other contaminates from your air ducts and dryer vents.
- Help reduce symptoms of asthma, allergies, headaches, and other respiratory conditions.
- Improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and dryer, potentially lowering your energy bill.
- Increase your dryer’s efficiency and reduce potential liabilities and risk of a dryer fire by thoroughly cleaning out the dryer vent system.
- Promote a cleaner, healthier indoor air quality (IAQ) environment that helps your whole family breathe easier.
According to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association), air duct cleaning should be conducted every two to three years for a healthier home. However, homes with pets or children with allergies should have their air ducts professionally cleaned on a more frequent basis.
Systems with newly-cleaned air ducts run more efficiently than dirty ones, resulting in lower utility bills and a cleaner, less dusty home. Clean air ducts allow for easier breathing for those who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments, particularly children and the elderly. Because of this, most health experts agree there are health benefits to proper, regular, air duct cleaning.