Improve Your Health and Home Comfort by Improving Indoor Air Quality
Tips to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
- Ensure proper ventilation around fuel-burning appliances
- Use proper ventilation when cleaning, painting, or using other harsh chemical products in your home
- Maintain and replace your home’s air filters at least once a season (can be more if you have pets)
- Have your ductwork cleaned and tested for any leaks
- Clean any and all of your humidifiers and dehumidifiers regularly
- Keep your house clean by regularly vacuuming, washing bedding, leaving shoes at the door, etc.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector and leave the rest for the professionals
- Use air purifiers and/or air scrubbers throughout the house
Indoor Air Quality Products
Peace of Mind for $164 a year
Join our Maintenance Plan Program and get all the perks of membership: 15% discount on parts & labor, seasonal tune-ups, priority scheduling and more. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.