Most Home Service Companies Use the Same Pricing Structure.
But Not Us.
Our new plan and pricing model is part of a company effort to be transparent, so you know exactly what you’re paying for. This new pricing structure provides you visibility into our costs of doing business, so you can continue to trust what you get from Phoenix Air.
Heating & Air Price Comparison
With True Transparency Pricing, You Pay What We Pay.
We care about you, our customer, so we’ve rolled out all new low prices with no hidden charges or fees. Plus, there’s no commission – you have a right to know what you are paying for. With this pricing structure, you’ll pay only fair market value for parts and our expert service!
So, what do you get with Phoenix Air’s True Transparency Pricing?
- Standard repair or minor install tasks
- $79 + cost of parts and materials
- On demand (emergency call) for standard repair or installation tasks
- $199 + cost of parts and materials
- Heating & Cooling Major repair or installation tasks
- $599 + cost of parts and materials
Customers will receive an itemized list of tasks performed, materials and supplies used on the job. ALL parts, including refrigerant, used during the service are charged.
85% of All Repairs to be Performed at $199* Plus Parts!
With True Transparency Pricing, on average, 85% of all repairs to be performed are at $199* plus parts or $99* plus parts if we are already at your home! Any additional standard repair beyond this will only be $99* plus the cost of parts.
You are probably thinking we are going to mark up the cost of parts 5-10 times. The cost of the parts will be, on average, what you can purchase from a licensed parts supplier.
Here's how TruTransparency™ pricing works.
Most common HVAC system failures repaired for $199 plus parts with no hidden charges or fees. No fine print required.
Heres what we'll fix for $199 (plus parts) including a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- Replace Low Voltage Fuse
- Replace Door Switch
- Replace Burners
- Replace Pilot Assembly
- Replace Ceramic Fuse Link
- Replace flame Sensor
- Replace Roll Out Sensor
- Replace limit Switch
- Replace Dual Capacitor
- Replace Single Capacitor
- Replace Circuit Board
- Replace Relay
- Replace Time Delay
- Replace UV Light Bulb
- Perform Acid Test on Refrigerant lines 410A Refrigerant Per Pound/ R22 Refrigerant Per Pound
- Install Compressor Saver Start Kit
- Replace Condenser Fan Blade
- Return Plenum Replacement
- Replace Sequencer
- Replace Crank Case Heater Replace Contactor
- Replace Collector Box
- Replace Pressure Switch
- Install Ceiling Safety Kit
- Install Ceiling Saver
- Rebuild Drain-line per 10 Ft.
- Replace Schrader Valve Cores and/or Caps
- Repair Gas Line Up to 4 Fittings
- Replace Thermocouple
- Replace AC Combo Switch
- Perform Drain Cleaning
- Replace 24v Transformer
- Repair flue (Minor with no Pipe)
- Replace Frost/freeze Low Ambient Screw On Kit
- Install lgnitor
- Replace existing Power Vent Control Board and/or Motor
- Install Secondary Drain Pan
- Replace Blower Wheel
- Install Condensate Pump-Standard 115VAC
- Install Filter Drier
- Install Vibration Isolation Pads to level Unit (1 Technician)
- Refrigerant leak Search on Single Component
- Install Thermostat (Running Wire not Included)
- Clean or Adjust Pilot Assembly
- Perform Gas Leak Search
- Repair Flue Pipe
- Repair High or Low Voltage Wire per 10ft
- Replace Inducer Draft Motor
- Replace Humidistat
- Replace Condensate Pump Clean Stationary Evaporator Coil
- Repair Duct Line (1)
- Clean Electronic Air Cleaner Cells (Standard)
- Replace Condenser High/Low Pressure Switch
- Install Thermostat Wire
- Replace Gas Valve
- Clean Steam Humidifier
- Replace Furnace Disconnect Switch
- Install Heater Kit – OEM
- Replace Steam Humidifier Cartridge
- Replace Outdoor Condenser Motor
- Replace Indoor Blower Motor Install
- Universal Motor Mount Bracket
- Replace Zone Damper Motor
- Replace Defrost Board and Sensor Pull and Clean Blower Wheel
- Replace Standard Return Grill
- De-ice Coil
- Install Compressor Sound Blanket
Here is an example of how it works:
By the way - here's what we'll repair for only $79. Now that's TruTransparency Pricing!
- Reset Circuit Breaker
- Remove Plugged filter
- Reset or Program Thermostat
- Re-light Pilot
- Align and Clean Burner Assembly
- Replace Humidifier Pads
- Replace line Set Insulation Up to 6 FT
- Install CO Detector
- Install Smoke Detector
- Clear Obstruction from Inducer Motor
- Install Thermostat Batteries
- Clean and Replace Pressure Switch Hose
- Clean Permanent Filter
- Clean/Adjust Ignition Component
- Check By-Pass Humidifier
For $599, here are some of the most common major components that require repair:
- Remove and Clean Evaporator Coil
- Install or replace Duct Branch Line Level Unit/System
- Supply Plenum Replacement
- Refrigerant Circuit Clean Up Flush & Acid Test
- Repair leak in Refrigerant Line-Set
- Perform Air Balance on System
- Replace Suction Accumulator
- Install New Power Vent Motor Kit
- Install Metering Device
- Replace Reversing Valve
- Heat Exchanger
- Nitrogen Pressure Testing system
- Replace Service Valves
Do I need a new system?
Use this chart to help you determine if you should consider an investment into a new system. Your technician can help -and we love questions -let’s start the conversation.
Should I repair or replace?
Your TruTech Certified™ technician can help you determine what’s best for your home with TruTransparency™ pricing. There’s never any hidden charges or fees and every system comes complete with a highly skilled professional installation and a full factory warranty. If you’re considering replacing your system, please speak with your technician today about available options, such as a smart thermostat or upgraded filter options. You’ll save energy, too, which can help offset the cost of your new system.
Peace of Mind for $179 a year
Join our Maintenance Plan Program and get all the perks of membership: 10% discount on repairs, seasonal tune-ups, priority scheduling and more. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.